Monday 14 November 2016

Podcast script


This I my script for my podcast on the results of my questionnaires. I have presented my findings from my questionnaires in a few different ways and this is one of them.

Podcast script

After carrying out my two different types of questionnaires I have collected and analysed my results. These are the results that I will use to tailor my magazine towards the target audience. I have discovered that my primary target audience is males aged between 20-30, however I do have a secondary target audience of females of the same age range. Due to finding out this information I can tailor all of my articles and advertisements to fit this specific audience. From my questionnaires I have found out that the preferred colour scheme would be black, white and red and that many people would like to see a female on the cover. I also asked a question about what name the readers would prefer and most people liked the name Landslide after the popular Fleetwood Mac song, like the Rolling Stone magazine which is also named after a popular song.  I have presented my findings in the form of pie charts on my blog jessemediastudies.blogspot.co.uk, along with the rest of my research for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment