Sunday 17 September 2017

Update - script

Jesse - This week has been our first full week back at sixth form. We have carried on our research that we started over the summer, our main aim this week was to complete our analysis of music videos. I have analysed the music video of the song Waves by Dean Lewis and the music video to the song we are using. I decided to analyse this song because it included a lot of similar techniques that we want to use in our music video.

Georgia - For my video analysis I chose Don't delete the kisses by Wolf Alice and I also analysed Drive by Oh Wonder, we thought that by doing this we would get the music video from two different perspectives. When they have both been completed we will post them on our own blogs and share them with each other, for the other persons blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment